|Type:||Refractory Brick||Advantanges:||Different Level|
high temp fire brick,
kiln fire bricks
High temperature fire resistant heat insulation mullite refractory fire brick
Kamtai produces a comprehensive range of Fire clay brick consisting of 30-55% Alumina all of which exhibit excellent strength. For more arduous environments we offer a hand fired "super duty" Fire clay brick with a very high mechanical strength.
Typically our firebrick range is based upon flint clay giving it both a low iron and low alkali characteristic. Resistance to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack and reducing atmospheres are just some of the key criteria determining choice of product within each application. a wide range of sizes are held in stock.
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
4. Our competitive Advantage
1. Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2. Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3. Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4. Lower ferric Oxide,porosity,higher refractoriness,density,higher CCS and exact tolerance.
5. Strict Quality Control. Meet clients' quality requirement.
6. Safty packing,prompt delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
7. Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
8. Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
Insulating Fire Brick (IFB) is an excellent high temperature insulation product, and offers a combination of insulating properties with load bearing ability. IFBs are suited to applications above 1000°C or 1832°F and particularly suited to highest temperature applications above 1600°C or 2800°F.
Package: The bricks are always palletized and shrink wrapped, usually 1.2~1.5MT per pallet.
Shipping: Delivery by sea or as customer requirment.
Departure Port : Shanghai port or as requirment.
Contact Person: tao