|Raw Material:||Mullite Corundum||Dimension:||Customized|
2.75g/cm3 density kiln tray,
aluminum ceramic kiln tray,
refractory firing tray
1. Description of ceramic tray
The Ceramic tray offers an all in one solution for firing of either components or powders. These saggers can be stacked directly on top of each other at Temperatures up to 1650 C. Reduced wall thickness over traditional high alumina or mullite refractory saggers can lead to increased product loading, further weight reduction, decreased cycle time.
We product refractory trays for the application range up to 1750°C. We coordinate the respective tray type and quality with our customers, depending on the chemical, thermal and geometric requirements. Our long years of experience in manufacturing trays guarantees long service lives and high-speed heating cycles.
|Volume density (g/cm3)||2.70||2.60|
|Show porosity (%)||14.5||17|
|Breaking strength at RT||13 Mpa||11Mpa|
|AT 1400 ℃||9Mpa||7Mpa|
1. Refractory, High Temperature Resistance, Maximum Used Temperature: 1800 ºC (3272ºF)...
2. Hardness Strength Up To Mohs 9.0; HRA 80-90, Wear Resistance wear rate 0.68 mm3·m-2·h-1
3. High Voltage, Good Insulation Performance ,Electrical Resistivity Up To 10∧14 Ohm.Cm...
4. High Polished Surface Up To Rz0.8(Ra0.1) ...
5. Superior Mechanical Strength, Max 10 MPa.m1/2 Fracture toughness,
6. Pressure Resistance, Max 2300MPa compressive strength...
7. Anti-High Corrosion Resistance, Such As Acid Alkali Resistance...
8. Long Service Life...
9. Other excellent property
Contact Person: tao