|Color:||Yellow Or White||Shape:||Round|
|Package:||Carton Box||Name:||Bakeware Durable Pizzacraft Rectangle Cordierite Fire Resistant Pizza Stones|
|Feature:||Good Thermal Shock Resistance||Using Temperature:||Under 1200℃|
industrial pizza stone,
oven baking stone
Rectangle Cordierite Fire Brick Pizza Stone Bakeware Durable Pizzacraft
|Product||Round pizza stone|
|Function||Bakeware, Pizza Tools|
|Type||Round, Square, Rectangle|
|Usage||Home, hotel, restaurant|
|Suitable for Use||oven|
|Free Sample||pay sample|
|Product feature||1. Pizza stone heats evenly|
2.Cordierite stone composition withstands thermal shock and higher
heat better than ceramic
|3.Simple scrape clean handling|
|4.Easy to clean
1. Made of cordierite for durability and thermal-shock resistance. non-cracking. Hold heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady
2. Absorb moisture; Bakes up mufti-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
3. Absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
4. Baked pizza stone, the perfect healthy bakeware for the grill or oven
Pizza stone is made of special formulation of the highest quality and food grade cordierite, it can stand temperature as high as 1400℉ with excellent thermal stability which is much higher comparing to normal ceramic stone. The stone is durable for years, it would not crack under this temperature.
The stone is burned in 2200℉ kiln, which doesn't contain lead or any other harmful substance and has no odor, it can handle unbelievable levels of heat. Just place your food on our stone without any worry of the food safety problems.
1. Keep your stone in your oven all the time. If you like a pretty looking stone, cover with foil so drips from other things don't stain it.
2. Always put a stone into a cold oven and do a long pre-heat.
3. Minimize handling. Moving in and out of the oven can cause cracking.
4. Handle carefully. Any kind of drop will cause fractures.
5. Avoid washing or oiling a stone. The moisture can cause it to crack.
6. Use only dough that is room temperature or warmer. (Some have even suggested warming it slightly on the stove top before placing it on the stone.)
7. Wait until stone is completely cold before removing it from oven.
8. Don't put frozen pizzas on your pizza stone. Ever.
9. Use a folded towel and place on the counter before you take the stone out of the oven, so the counter won't send your stone into "thermal shock."
10. Don't use high heat with it. (This one's kind of a bummer, since high heat makes unbelievable pizza pies!)
11. If you leave your stone in the oven, remove it for the self-cleaning cycle. With the drastic temperature changes, you're asking for trouble.
Contact Person: tao