|Max Using Temperature:||1350℃||Color:||White, Ivory|
porous ceramic disc,
alumina ceramic tube
Refractory high temperature resistance alumina ceramic disc
Alumina is the most cost effective and widely used material in the family of engineering ceramics. The raw materials from which this high performance technical grade ceramic is made are readily available and reasonably priced, resulting in good value for the cost in fabricated alumina shapes. With an excellent combination of properties and an attractive price, it is no surprise that fine grain technical grade alumina has a very wide range of applications.
This alumina ceramic heating disc is used for heating in high temperature kiln, it can work at 1300℃.Many heating tube will go through the plate and bind together.
High alumina ceramic disc for radiant heater
|Content of al2o3||%||>70%|
|Thermal Expansion coefficient(20-1000C)||1/K||6*10-6|
|Young modulus of elasticity||GPa||80|
|Resistance to temperature change performance||Very good|
SiO2 18% ,AI2O3 80%,R2O 1%,RO 1%
2kg softening point 1350C
Max working temperature:1250C
3. Our Advantage
1. We will supply with the best price in 24 hours.
2. We will supply with all information to u ,about package, weight,
3. High Presion per special request
4. We can communicate with u by Fluently and professional Enlish .
5. For all products u buy, Our product's warranty is for 2 years. For product problem, u can contact with us any time.
Contact Person: tao