|Product Name:||Pizza Stone||Material:||Cordierite|
|Size:||Customize||Certificate:||FDA And LFGB|
cordierite pizza stone,
industrial pizza stone
Customized baking tools Cordierite pizza stone for baking crust and pizza
What is cordierite:it is one kind of refractory material that with the lowest expansion coefficient.The cordierite stone would not break when temperature changes suddenly and in a wide range.Cordierite is widely used in kilns because of it's advantage of high temperature resistance and thermal stability.You can also find that the wall and floor of professional brick ovens are built from cordierite type of products.
The pizza stone was fun to use to make homemade pizza and was very easy to use as well. The rectangular shape had plenty of room for a larger pizza and fit into the oven nicely. We needed to wait until it cooled completely before cleaning it which wasn’t a problem at all. It should be completely dry before you use it.
Whether you believe this story or not, there’s no denying that a pizza stone seriously enhances the taste and texture of homemade pizza, without the need for a specialized pizza oven that is the holy grail of pizza-cooking. In fact, if you’re a huge pizza fanatic and don’t have the time or money to install a traditional stone pizza oven, then the only way to get the gourmet results you crave at a fraction of the cost is to purchase a quality pizza stone. It’s affordable, easy to use, and produces some seriously mouth-watering results.
You simply heat the stone in your oven, and once it’s nice and hot it will cook your pizza to perfection from the bottom up. Not only can you make pizza with your stone, you can also use it to make phenomenal calzones, yeast bread, focaccia, and other bread based foods with golden brown and crispy results. The key material here is soapstone, used for centuries as a cooking tool because it’s able to maintain heat for a long amount of time. This is the secret to why the pizza from your local pizzeria tastes better than the one you make in your oven. All of these pizza ovens use soapstone because the intense heat crips the pizza and quickly melts the cheese and sauce.
|Product Name||Pizza stone|
|Usage||Use for outdoor cooking or picnic|
|Quality||The Grades for exporting are A Grade|
|Inner Packing||Wrap Card per unit|
|Samples||We can provide free samples, according to practice buyers bear the freight.|
|Service||Various product specifications, high quality, safety & hygiene at a reasonable price.|
This stone is burned in 2200℉ kiln,which doesn't contain lead or any other harmful substance and has no odor,it can handle unbelievable levels of heat.Just place your food on our stone without any worry of the food safety problems.
* We don't recommend you to wash your stone frequently.If any chance that you need to wash your stone,please don't wash your stone in soap or any other chemicals,only wash it in clean water after it cools down.
* Air-dry the stone for a couple of days or bake it in the oven for half hour to ensure it is completely free of moisture before storing(but not in a airtight space).Do not allow to remain wet for an extended period of time.
* If your oven doesn't have the self-cleaning cycle,you can put the stone on a burner directly.Smell may come out of the burning residue and oil, but it won't last for long. After burning,the stone will be much cleaner but still has some dark marks on it.
* The stone will discolors and darkens over time.
* Do not wash in dishwasher.
Other key points:
3. Competitive Advantage:
1. Best price, make the products competitive in your market
2. Abundant Experience.
3. Strict Quality Control. Meet clients'quality requirement.
4. Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
5. Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
Contact Person: Mr. Bruce