High Pure Graphite High Temperature Crucible For Melting Aluminium Black Color
High Pure Graphite High Temperature Crucible For Melting Aluminium Black Color Description
||Resistance To Corrosion
sintered glass crucible,
alumina ceramic crucible
High pure High temperature Graphite Crucible For aluminium melting
1. Product description
Graphite crucible is Designed for melting gold, silver, copper, brass and other metals, this graphite crucible is ideal for use with fuel or induction (medium or high heat) furnaces and kilns.
Improved coating materials enhance oxidation resistance and extend the working life of the crucible. The uniform, dense graphite structure offers high corrosion resistance while handling molten metal.
Pure graphite crucible can NOT be heating by Carbon furnace or charcoal kiln. It will be oxidized and cracked.
Composition: Graphite ≥ 99.9%; Ash≤0.1% (protect the precious metals from contamination while smelting)
● Well thermal stability : Capable of fast heating and cooling according to the using conditions of graphite crucible.
● Excellent corrosion resistance, impact resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance.
● Great heat transfer performance: highly shorten the melting time and save energy.
● Small thermal expansion coefficient in high-temperature using process and certain strain resistance to the thermal shock, quenching.
● Graphite Crucible is Generally used in alloy tool steel smelting and smelting of nonferrous metals and their alloys.
● Graphite is more durable than ordinary material products, which makes graphite crucible to have long service life under correct using condition.
- 【Composition:】99.9% Graphite. Ash content less than 0.1%. Excellent thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Better for Refining than Silicon Carbide Graphite Crucibles.
- 【Performance】Excellent thermal stability for fast heating and cooling / Well corrosion resistance to strong acid and alkali / Good thermal conductivity properties which highly shorten the melting time and save energy / Great impact resistance performance to ensure the reliability of product quality.
- 【Size】 Capacity: 1KG gold; Height:88mm; Inner diameter:35mm; Top diameter:58mm; Bottom diameter:47mm
- 【Application】Melting and casting metals such as Gold, Silver, Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Plumbum, etc.
- 【Attention】Pure graphite crucible can NOT be heating by carbon furnace or charcoal kiln. It will be oxidized and cracked; Pure graphite will start to oxidize at 752 °F (400℃). The withstand temperatures can be 3200 °F if you use Air Electric Furnace. The withstand temperatures can be 5000 °F if you use Vacuum or Gas Protection Furnace.
3. Technical data:
|Cold Modulus of Rupture
|Max. Service Temp.
|Si C ≥
|Si3 N4 ≥
|modulus of repture(1400°)
|cold compressive strength