Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pizza Stone||Max Using Temperature:||1200 ℃|
|Certificate:||LFGB And FDA||Al2O3:||48%|
Professional Grade Round Baking Pizza Stone for Oven or Grill
Our qualified pizza stones are made of cordierite, which is ecofriendly and free of heavy metals, cadmium, lead as well as other harmful substance. It can be used in either conventional oven,microwave oven,or directly on the fire.It's working temperature is 1000°c and it would not crack no matter how extremely change of the temperature. It helps to distribute the heat of the oven evenly to your pizza and absorb excess moisture creating a crisper crust.By the way,it's not only ideal for baking pizza but also foccacia,french bread,croissants,cookies,biscuits,and more,just use your imagination!
|Product Name||Pizza stone|
|Usage||Use for outdoor cooking or picnic|
|Quality||The Grades for exporting are A Grade|
|Inner Packing||Wrap Card per unit|
|Samples||We can provide free samples, according to practice buyers bear the freight.|
|Service||Various product specifications, high quality, safety & hygiene at a reasonable price.|
How to Clean
* Air-dry the stone for a couple of days or bake it in the oven for half hour to ensure it is completely free of moisture before storing(but not in a airtight space).Do not allow to remain wet for an extended period of time.
* If your oven doesn't have the self-cleaning cycle,you can put the stone on a burner directly.Smell may come out of the burning residue and oil, but it won't last for long. After burning,the stone will be much cleaner but still has some dark marks on it.
* The stone will discolors and darkens over time.
* Do not wash in dishwasher.
Other key points:
1. Do not lay the stone on the heating element of the oven.
2. Do not cut pizza on the stone.(It will hurt your cutter and leave scratches on the stone)
3. If your stone is saturated with water,please don't place it on fire or hot oven directly. There is a chance that the stone would crack but the probability is not high.
4. Please don't place oil, sauce,cheese directly on the stone.Just place the oily food(such as Chicago Deep-dish, Sicilian pizza as well as meat, Vegetables,etc.)in metal container(baking sheet, pan or skillet,etc.)or on parchment paper before placing on the stone.
We use PE foam to protect stone and use a color gift box to pack every cordierite pizza stone. And put 5 or more pizza stones into a carton box for shipping. We have professional logistic company, they can deliver to any port in the world and they can offer very good price.