|Shape:||Brick||Using Life:||At Least 2 Years|
|Bulk Density:||0.6-1g/cm3||Using Temperature:||1300-1700℃|
high temp fire brick,
kiln fire bricks
White mullite lightweight refractory fire brick with good thermal storage
high heat resistant insulation bricks are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chemical demands.
The total weight of the furnace body and walls thickness can be reduced effectively,thermal efficiency and working condition can be improved,energy consumption can be lowered,produtivity and significant economic results can be achieved.
It has great features including low thermal conductivity, High heat resistant and durability, Excellent resistance to thermal shock, Excellent construction strength and structural integrity, etc, which enable its capability of dealing with erosive and abrasive environments. IFB can either deliver big energy savings for many industrials or offer superior structural performance in load bearing applications or/and in conditions where mechanical abrasion exists or flow of hot gases is severe.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Mullite Insulating Brick
|Classification Temperature (℃)||1350||1430||1540||1600|
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)||0.8-1||0.8-1||0.8-1||0.8-1|
|Reheating Linear Change (%)||1250℃||1400℃||1500℃||1550℃|
|CT-30 ℃X 8H||-0.5||-0.5||-0.5||-0.5|
|Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)||3.0-4.5||3.0-4.5||3.0-4.5||3.0-4.5|
|Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)||1.5||1.7||1.8||2|
The technical data pertains to machine pressed standard bricks in compliance with the testing standard. These data are typical approximate guide value. Not to be construed as a binding specification.
Size tolerance ±1.% or 1.5mm whichever is greater.
Insulating Bricks with properties of higher values available where applications require the same.
5. Shipping of furnace lining insulating brick
1. FEDEX/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples.
2. By Sea for batch goods.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
4. Delivery Time:3 days for common shape samples;15 days for special.
5. Shape samples.Within 30 days for batch goods.
Our Competitive Advantage:
1. Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2. Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in magnesia carbon bricks.
3. Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4. Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5. Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6. Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation.
Contact Person: tao